Full course description
This self-paced micro-course will introduce you to the crucial elements needed to create an accessible Microsoft Word document, explain the basics of Microsoft Word’s accessibility tools, determine if a Microsoft Word document is accessible, and remediate accordingly. In addition, you will learn how to successfully retain all of your accessibility work if you need to export your Microsoft Word document to a PDF version. You will also have an opportunity to apply all that you have learned in a hands-on activity where you can remediate a Microsoft Word document.
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Determine a document’s level of accessibility
- Use Microsoft Word’s built-in accessibility tools
- Apply accessibility principles to create an accessible Microsoft Word document
- Remediate an inaccessible document
- Retain accessibility when exporting Microsoft Word document to a PDF version