Full course description
This self-paced course offers both educational content and practical examples. Learners will learn how to recognize barriers, and how to apply PDF accessibility standards.
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Advocate for PDF accessibility from four different perspectives, using constructive arguments and examples from the course.
- Articulate commonalities and differences between four PDF accessibility standards.
- Distinguish between technical, legal, and social aspects of PDF accessibility standards.
- Effectively apply knowledge of PDF accessibility standards in your work.
- Confidently recognize 11 of the most common types of accessibility barriers and evaluate their impact on people with disabilities.
- Communicate and reference examples of PDF accessibility barriers based on the diverse collection of more than 20 examples provided in the course.